Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For Rent--

So lately life has been pretty stressful... My birthday is less than a month away and Kyle and I are going home to be with family for it.  We are planning on going home around May 6th and staying for about 8 days.  I absolutely cannot wait-- I miss my family so much! When we get home we are going to look around at townhouses/apartments for when we move back in September/October.  Originally, we were going to buy a house that way we only had to move once and everything would be great- but as we all know 
>>>its not that easy<<<
So of course as I am looking at houses I find one that would be perfect. Literally in every aspect.  It had wooden floors, a basement with a bar in it, 2 car garage, it was under our budget, and it had a flag pole in the front yard for an American Flag and Marine Flag.  It was gorgeous.
This is it. Perfection in a house.

So after looking at steps necessary to buy a house, we then realized it was next to impossible to do. Reasons are as follows:
  1. Kyle and I would have to be married for me to be on the VA loan and were not rushing a marriage because we want a house.
  2. He had to have a verifiable job set up in Ohio in order to be eligible for the VA loan- which isn't going to happen right away as well.
  3. As much as I wanted to, we weren't ready to plunge into being home owners yet, I mean, were not even married.
 So I swallowed my pride and let it go.  So now were currently looking at townhouses and apartments near home that is within our budget and allows pets :) As exciting as it is to be back home and with family, it can really be a big stress.  Any of you looking to buy homes-- take your time because it really can be overwhelming.

On another note, my best friend Emily has been staying in the hospital here because her 2.5 month old developed RSV and it kept getting worse-- BUT she got to go home today with a healthy baby and a happy husbandGod is so great. I'm so glad they are finally home.

I got an email the other day requesting a phone interview for Enterprise Car Rentals so I'm excited about it! I hope I do well!!! Fingers crossed.  

How was everyone's Easter by the way??!?! I had to work the morning of at the hospital but then I got to go home and be lazy-- it was nice.  I hope everyone had a very blessed day. 

Well the Reds are playing and I need to start watching it-- My boy Stubbs, #6, is up to bat...he's the best by the way! I cannot wait to go to a game when we get home for my birthday :)
Go Reds! Beat the Cardinals!!!

Have a wonderful night everyone...

2 comments:

  1. UGHHH!!! We can't afford a house right now we're saving up and he's looking for a job and it's horrible because I keep looking and falling in LOVE lol!!! It's torture! It's hard to because we don't know if we want to in Arkansas or California! Easter was great for us! So happy for your friend! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for that interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete