Friday, April 6, 2012

Intro...

So this is my first time making a blog and I'm actually pretty excited about it! I needed a place to just go and write and post various things so I could get things out of my head all the time! I guess I will start with a little about myself.

My name is Erica Bedel and I am originally from Dayton, Ohio. I was raised in Dayton and moved to a town called Miamisburg at the start of the 4th grade.  I went to college at Bowling Green State University- Go Falcons! - and graduated in May of 2010.  I just recently moved to Jacksonville, NC and have been living here since August 2011.  

I have a beautiful sister named Jenna. She is my best friend and what my world revolves around.
My sis :)
My Dad and I
My Momma
My parents mean the world to me and are constantly guiding me through life.  They have such selfless love for my sister and I and I couldn't ask for better parents.

So the reason I now live in North Carolina, 11 hours away from the people that mean the most to me is because I met this man: 
Kyle <3
This is Kyle. He is currently in the United States Marine Corps and has been in for 9 years.  He is one of the most amazing individuals I truly feel I will ever meet.  In just 11 months, we have been through so much together, battling life's complications and learning to love again after being hurt in past relationships.  We really have grown together and stuck by each other when any other person most likely would have left.  He is my rock. 

 Meet Bailey: A Chocolate lab/Australian shepherd mix.
Bailey was a Christmas present from Kyle in November of last year. She was born on September 26 and is one of the best gifts I've ever received.  Kyle was working night shifts and I would have a hard time sleeping at night due to anxiety of being in a new environment alone and so he figured what better gift than a puppy to keep me company! We treat her as if she were our daughter and love her beautiful self so much :)

So that is a little bit about me, I don't want to give away too much right off the bat! I am very excited to blog about various topics and I hope people enjoy it! :)

2 comments:

  1. awww! I'm deff going to enjoy it! You and your man are sooo cute together! So glad I'll be able to see updates and stuff from you even though I don't have FB anymore :D

    ♥ you

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog and i LOVE it miss!
    welcome to blogger!
    say hi back sometime?
    happy tuesday!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete